We're looking for a Production Operative on our Scotch Egg line. You will report to the Team Leader and work primarily onsite. You may be required to work at other locations as directed by your manager or the needs of the business.
You have no direct line management responsibilities. You will be required to train, mentor and support colleagues on a day to day basis and as directed by your manager.
Your duties will include the following:
- To keep product moving in an efficient and organised manner.
- Production of sausages according to mix of orders required.
- Work in an organised manner maintaining a clean and tidy work place.
- Keep dry store vac bags and boxes tidy – not leaving empty packaging laying around
- Provide feedback to management, where procedures and tasks could be improved upon.
- Wear appropriate PPE at all times and ensure it is kept clean and hygienic.
- Clean work area, aprons and boots at each break
- Ensure packing machine is turned on every morning with the correct head heating
- Clean machines racks, crates and bins
- Ensure production records are completed.
- Ensure cleaning schedules are completed.
- Ensure ice machine, scales, mincer and corner of room are clean before and after work.
- Be prepared to assist in other areas of production and the wider business as required.
- Before leaving the room, obtain consent from the Room Supervisor who will ensure cleaning records are checked prior to your exit.
- Comply with all Company policies, procedures and training requirements.
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies, procedures and working practices.
- Undertake additional tasks and duties as deemed necessary by your manager or by the needs of the business.
Training, Qualifications and Certifications
You will either have or be willing to study towards the following:
- Any training/qualifications/certifications required by law, best practice or clients.
- Any other training identified by your manager which supports or adds value to your role.
If you're interested in becoming part of our friendly team please contact Fergus at email@example.com or call on 01621 860629.
Share this post: