For a quick and easy meal for the family or a romantic weekend dinner, this Pork Meatball Stroganoff is great for any occasion and a recipe that's sure to impress! Use our delicious sausage meat to create your very own pork meatballs at home.
- 1 Packet of Wicks Manor Olde English Sausage Meat
- 280g Button mushrooms
- 1 Onion
- A handful of fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Sprinkle of salt
- Vegetable oil
- 300ml soured cream
- Butter (for melting)
- 400g Tagliatelle
1. Form smallish meatballs by rolling the sausage meat in hands.
2. Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the salt and then cook the tagliatelle as per the packet instructions (set a timer).
3. Fry the meatballs, paprika and the onion (finely chopped) on a medium heat with a drizzle oil for 2 minutes or until starting to brown slightly.
4. Add the mushrooms and a tablespoon of butter and cook for a further 3 minutes.
5. Add the sour cream, salt and bring to a simmer.
6. Cook for 2 minutes until thickened slightly.
7. Add the pepper, lemon juice and check if it needs salt.
8. Serve with the tagliatelle and sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
We would love to see you using our Wicks Manor Pork to make some tasty meals in the comfort of your own home. Tag us on Instagram @wicksmanor and you could win a family Wicks Manor hamper.
Photo courtesy of Dinner then Dessert blog https://dinnerthendessert.com/meatball-stroganoff/
Share this post: