2 packs Wicks Manor pork ribs in BBQ marinade
- Remove the ribs from the fridge an hour before you intend to cook them to allow them to come up to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 150’C / fan 140’C.
- Cut the ribs out of their packaging, reserving the residual marinade for later.
- Place the ribs meat-side down on a rack in a large roasting tin.
- Pour enough water into the tin to achieve a depth of 1cm .
- Cover the roasting tin in a tightly-sealed layer of foil and place on the middle shelf of the oven. Roast for 2 ½ hours.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and uncover them. Increase the oven temperature to 170’C / fan 160’C.
- Turn them meat side up and baste liberally with the remaining marinade.
- Return to the oven, uncovered for 30 minutes until very tender.
- Finally, blast under a hot grill for 5 minutes to caramelize.
Share this post: